About the Blog
- Senator Assange?
- Should Australia reconsider dual citizenship? What history and the Constitution reveal about the Zygier affair.
- The UK Bill of Rights Commission Report: Lessons for Australia?
- The royal succession and the de-patriation of the Canadian Constitution
- The Human Rights and Anti-Discrimination Bill: Don’t Rush to a Constitutional Challenge.
- What does the School Chaplains Case teach us about Military Chaplains?
- Tasmania’s Same-Sex Marriage Bill - Implications for other States
- The law of succession to the Australian throne
- On a legal roll? Fortescue Metals’ success in High Court against ASIC unlikely to be replicated in its constitutional challenge
- Parliamentary Ratification of Treaties