About Amanda Harris
I have been working with PARADISEC since 2003 and am also a Research Associate on the ARC project Intercultural inquiry in a trans-national context: Exploring the legacy of the 1948 American-Australian Scientific Expedition to Arnhem Land.
Amanda Harris's recent entries...
- Vale Peter Newton
- Road Testing the Nagra Ares BB+ - Ana Kondic
- The Growing PARADISEC Collection
- Paradisec's PNG Music recordings and the Institute of Papua New Guinea Studies
- Paradisec News and Repository Report
- PARADISEC Research Papers on Sydney eScholarship Repository
- Sound files for Sustainable Data from Digital Fieldwork conference
- Papers from Paradisec’s 2003 Workshop now on Sydney eScholarship Repository