About Joe Blythe
I'm a postdoctoral researcher at the MPI, Nijmegen, and former PhD student of the Sydney Uni Linguistics department. My research interests are in 'Interactional Linguistics'. In my research I use Conversation Analysis to examine talk conducted in Murriny Patha, a polysynthetic Australian language from Wadeye the Northern Territory.
Joe Blythe's recent entries...
- Recording Aboriginal conversation with video
- Black Day for Indigenous Languages in NT - Felicity Meakins
- Murriny Patha’s “Elided Progeny” Construction
- Wikid plug
- Hey Whitefella, where’s your country?
- A huge loss
- ‘Polysynthesis’ in the CA Literature
- Toolbox on a Mac
- Recording naturalistic conversation just got even easier
- “How about a cuppa tea?” On techniques for recording naturalistic conversation.