About this blog
This blog is about computer power, networks, emerging research methods and learning. It explores how new e-research policies, infrastructures and methods affect education and educational research. This virtual space is maintained by the members of the CoCo research centre within the Faculty of Education and Social Work. Here you will find our thoughts on current developments in e-learning and e-research. Your comments on our posts are welcome.
About the Blog
- Some propositions about eResearch, Education and Educational Research
- The NSF Cyberlearning agenda takes the learning sciences and eResearch seriously
- eResearch Australasia 2008: Papers
- Events: 5th International Conference on e-Social Science
- Events: NDM9 “NDM and Computers”
- The Oxford eResearch Conference 2008: Papers
- Events: How Learning Design and eResearch could transform Educational Technology
- Events:Australasian Symposium on Grid Computing and e-Research
- Events: Digital Humanities: Past, Present, Future:
- Events: eResearch Australasia 2008
Who we are?
Movable Type 3.2