It is with great pleasure that we announce the Third Meeting on MEAFA, 21-22 Jan 2010.
The annual summer meeting on Methodological and Empirical Advanced in Financial Analysis (MEAFA) brings together a multi-disciplinary audience from accounting, finance, economics and decision sciences to discuss methodological advances in applied financial analysis. This is a workshop, fully-sponsored by the Faculty of Economics and Business, that is set in a relaxed environment and aims to stimulate discussion and encourage interaction amongst participants.
The 2010 meeting will feature extended presentations from international keynote speakers and MEAFA members from the University of Sydney. To maximise feedback, each presentation includes a detailed discussant's report followed by a general discussion amongst participants.
This year's international participants include (in alphabetical order):
• Prof Michael Bradbury, Massey University, NZ
• Prof Paul Dunmore, Massey University, NZ
• Prof Stephen Penman, Columbia University, US
• Dr Ivana Raonic, City University, UK
• Prof Mark Tippett, Loughborough University, UK
• Prof Roger Willett, University of Otago, NZ
To see the full program, the list of presenters and discussants and to reserve a place go to: