The Library has now streamlined the authentication and submission process making it easier for you to submit material to the Sydney eScholarship Repository.
All you need is :
• your UniKey name and password
• permission from the publisher or copyright owner, if you do not own the rights (remember – Don’t sign your rights away)
• a digital copy of the work
To start submitting material go to http://ses.library.usyd.edu.au/mydspace and log in using your UniKey. Select the appropriate collection and follow the screens.
What Are The Benefits?
Some benefits of contributing content to the Sydney eScholarship Repository are:
• An immediate worldwide audience
• Quick and extensive distribution of research results
• Organized access to the body of a researcher's work for students and others
• A long-term stable URL that can be used in a citation to link to items in the repository
• Long-term preservation for a variety of digital formats including text, audio, video, images, datasets, and more