« The DNF deadline | Main | International perspectives – from teachers and students »

Exchange to Bristol

24 September, 2012

bristol.png

It was nearly two years ago when I decided I wanted to go on exchange. Now, just a few days before I leave for my little trip, the excitement is beginning to reach levels of breaking point. Months of filling out forms and credit approvals are all falling into place, now all that remains is me boarding an airplane.

I’ll be studying at the University of Bristol, in the south west of the UK, just 2 hours drive from London. I’ll be studying there for one semester, or approximately 4 months. As I’m taking only electives on my trip, I have actually no idea what subjects I’m going to take yet - I pick them once I’m over there. I’ll try and do something I’ve never studied before, like ancient history or something.

So I will try and post here every few weeks to keep you updated on my travels. The next time you hear from me will be from a dorm room in the UK. It will be small with one window and you’ll be able to hear all of the noise from my neighbours through the thin walls.

Excited? Yeah I am a bit.

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

This post is informative for me and all other readers.