About Agata Mrva-Montoya
Publishing Manager at Sydney University Press.
I am interested in the impact of new technologies on scholarly publishing, editing and books in general. In pre-publishing life, I completed a PhD in archaeology. I am also a member of Human Animal Research Network at the University of Sydney. I tweet as @agatamontoya and @animalsARCHEO.
Agata Mrva-Montoya's recent entries...
- Open access books at Sydney University Press
- Scholarly publishing debates
- Saving the Cypriot donkey
- Academic authors writing for the general public
- Editing content for apps
- App development, Touchpress style
- What can we learn from literary apps?
- On a quest for a new paradigm of scholarly publishing
- Changes at SUP
- Publishing Henry Lawson
- Indexing monographs in the digital age
- Celebrating Dickens as an editor
- Understanding animals
- Monographs are doing OK: a response to Louise Adler
- Lest we forget …
- Inspired parenting
- On Dickens and postage stamps
- Charles Dickens and Australia
- April Falls Day – SUP authors on falls prevention
- SUP Twitter adventures
- From prostate cancer to Elvis Presley
- Reading Across the Pacific
- Australian mothers in the 21st century
- In the run-up to Durban, Germany vs Australia
- Taking Our Place: Aboriginal Education and the Story of the Koori Centre at the University of Sydney
- Migration and cultural contact
- On books and sport
- Big club taxes are too low