« VPN: Get connected (Part two) | Blog home | Shortcut Keys »

What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand. - Kung Fu Tzu (Confucius)

As you probably have gathered by now, I'm a big fan of "learning by doing". Confucius is my home-boy! What I think it excellent, is that there are so many organisations that are using interactive technologies to enhance the user’s ability to "learn by doing".

For all of you either transferring from Microsoft Office 2003 to Microsoft Office 2007 or from Office 2007 to Office 2010, you may feel a little bewildered. Luckily for you, ICT Training have put together a package of the interactive online resources Microsoft have made available, to help ease the pain of transitioning. I definitely think you should check it out, even if you think you're pretty comfortable, you may learn a thing or two! Do you know any other great online tools that help you "learn by doing"-leave me a comment, below.